An annual membership gives you unlimited admission to the Children’s Museum of Virginia and all 4 Portsmouth Museums: Children's Museum of Virginia, Portsmouth Art & Cultural Center, Lightship Portsmouth and Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Museum.
Lose Your Membership Card?
If a member loses their card, the front desk of any museum has the ability to confirm Membership (as long as you show valid I.D.) and can issue a new card for a $5 fee.
Annual Membership Privileges
- Unlimited admission to all four Portsmouth Museums: Portsmouth Art & Cultural Center, Children's Museum of Virginia, Lightship Portsmouth and Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Museum
- Invitations to exhibit openings and special receptions
- Discount at the Museum Gift Shops
- 10% discount on the purchase of a gift membership
- Discount tuition on classes and workshops
- A birthday card from Andalo for each member of Andalo’s Birthday Club
- Unlimited admission to Winter Wonderland: The Coleman Collection
- $2 off per ticket at the Virginia Sports Hall of Fame and Museum
- 10% discount at the Virginia Sports Hall of Fame Gift Shop
Note: You may add ONE additional person to any of the following membership levels for $20.
- Friend: $50 - Includes all annual membership privileges for one person and 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shops.
- Enthusiast: $80 - Includes all annual membership privileges for a total of 4 people and 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shops.
- Stargazer: $125 - Includes all annual membership privileges for a total of 4 people plus an Association of Children's Museums Reciprocal Membership and North American Reciprocal Museums program plus the Association of Science and Technology Centers Passport Program giving you access to more than 1,000 museums across the country, discount on Birthday Parties, and 15% discount in the Museum Gift Shops.
- Visionary: $275 - Includes all Stargazer Level privileges for a total of 6 people
plus 2 guest passes, one free Museums Camp admission, and 20% discount in the Museum Gift Shops.
10% Membership discount for Seniors (62+) and Military (with I.D.)
Our Membership Cards Are Getting A New Look!
Beginning June 1st all membership cards for new and renewing members will be mailed out to primary members, please allow approximately two weeks for processing. In the meantime, just show your photo ID at the admission desks of the museums for verification. Also, June 1st the cost for replacement cards will increase from $1 to $5. Members can purchase replacement cards from any of the museums or by contacting the Membership Coordinator. In addition, Members will be allowed one complimentary name change during their membership year, but will be charged $5 for any additional name changes. If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Coordinator at (757)393-8983 ext 23 or email firstname.lastname@example.org